Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding, & Fiber Cement Siding
Services > Vinyl Siding / Wood Siding
Homes in South Shore MA & southeastern MA face some unique challenges, such as frequent and extreme temperature change, wind driven rain and snow, and salt laden air. These forces of nature will eventually take a toll on your home's exterior – especially the siding. Your home is your biggest investment. Quality siding is vital to the protection of your Massachusetts home.
All home siding needs proper upkeep and care. Even with the most diligent maintenance, your siding will show signs of wear as it ages. Some of the signs of wear are pest damage, cracking, sagging, buckling, blistering, peeling, or fading. Over the years you may find the effort and cost of preserving old siding with repairs and paint just isn't worth it. It may be time to install new siding.
Re-siding can be the fastest and most cost-effective solution to update and beautify your home's exterior. Installing new siding is consistently ranked one of the top remodeling projects to increase the curb appeal and add value to your home.
Low Cost, Long Lasting Vinyl Siding Installation
Vinyl siding is very affordable and an excellent value when expertly applied by our experienced vinyl siding installers. Let us show you the many benefits of premium vinyl siding and how it can save you money and enhance the beauty of your South Shore MA / southeastern MA home.
Versatile, durable, and carefree vinyl siding will enhance any home design. Cycle Roofing & Carpentry offers only high quality brands of vinyl siding from Certainteed, Mastic, and Mainstreet. These quality vinyl siding manufacturers offer a wide array of styles, colors, soffit varieties, trim, and accessories to fit any style southern New England home. Whether your home is a Cape Cod, snug bungalow, ranch, or a classic New England colonial, beautiful new vinyl siding will add lasting value and beauty.
Best Reasons To Select Vinyl Siding
- Versatile vinyl siding doesn't need to be treated, painted, or stained
- Carefree vinyl is easy to keep beautiful. A yearly cleaning with a soft cloth or long-handled, soft bristle brush will keep your vinyl siding looking great
- Properly installed vinyl siding will shrug off the assault of cold, snow, rain, and salt served up by our South Shore MA / South Coast MA climate
- Durable vinyl siding won't decay, and doesn't readily dent, crack, peel, chip, or show scratches
- With its broad array of available styles and colors, vinyl siding looks great no matter the architectural style of your home
- Vinyl siding immediately adds to the beauty and increases the value of your Massachusetts home
Natural Red & White Cedar Wooden Siding
Natural red cedar siding has long been the favorite wooden siding choice for southern New England homes. Discriminating homeowners appreciate the natural beauty and superior stability of a home sided with cedar wooden shingles. No other wooden siding can equal the beauty of natural cedar's warm mellow tones ranging from light amber to deep honey brown.
Both white and red cedar contain tannins and natural oils that act as a natural preservative to protect wooden siding against moisture, decay, and insects. Cedar is strong and light, but also very stable, producing wooden siding that lies flat and stays straight. High quality cedar siding will be pitch and resin free. Its richly glowing surface can be enhanced with full-bodied earth tone or transparent stains and paints. With the proper finish and maintenance, cedar wooden siding ages gracefully and lasts for many years.
Cycle Roofing & Carpentry offers many different styles and types of cedar wood siding or cladding. Choices range from red or white cedar beveled clapboards, cedar shingles, to thicker more rough cut cedar shakes. Our large selection of grades and patterns ensures we'll have the perfect cedar wooden siding to match your home's design and your budget. We only install quality cedar wooden siding that should last as long as you own your home, while providing an outstanding appearance and value.
Unique Characteristics Of Red Or White Cedar Wooden Siding
- Exceptionally beautiful, richly textured cedar wooden siding features a tactile grain and a rich palette of available colors
- Cedar doesn't leak sticky sap or absorb moisture, so your wooden siding won't attract dirt, hungry worms, or termites
- Tight grained durable cedar wooden shingles are less likely to shift, warp, or shrink than other wooden siding
- Cedar contains natural preservatives and oils that allow your wood shingles to shrug off the water that can encourage the growth of fungus, mold, and mildew
- The characteristic subtle and persistent aroma of cedar wooden siding adds another dimension to its universal appeal
- Shingles made from cedar come from a "green" renewable resource used on homes for centuries
Cost-Effective, Durable Fiber Cement Siding Installation
Fiber cement siding is an extremely durable composite material derived from cement, sand, and cellulose fiber. Made to resemble the beauty and character of real wood, fiber cement siding is a cost effective and low maintenance siding solution for your South Shore MA / South Coast MA home. Virtually maintenance-free cement fiber siding will not rot, buckle, or warp, and holds paint longer than conventional wood siding. Fiber cement siding is also termite-resistant, water-resistant, resists fire, and offer long-term warranties.
At Cycle Roofing & Carpentry, we are proud to install siding from James Hardie, the world's leading manufacturer of fiber cement siding and backerboard. The HardieZone™ System offers siding with specific performance attributes matched our southern New England climate. The Hardie HZ5™ product line is ideal for the freezing temperatures, extreme seasonal temperature variations, and snow and ice of South Shore and southeastern Massachusetts. The surface of each shingle is engineered for cold and nasty climates, giving it superior paint adhesion and moisture resistance.
Distinct Fiber Cement Siding Advantages
- Maintains dimensional stability under challenging weather conditions
- More fire-resistant than vinyl or wood siding
- Attractive imprinted designs imitate wood-grain remarkably well, even from close-up
- Cost-effective when compared to a full-scale refurbishment of wood clapboard siding
- Resists rotting, warping, cracking, hail, and high winds up to 150 mph
- Comes in beveled siding, shingle/shake, and stucco panel styles along with matching fascia, trim, and soffits
- Many color options and better fade resistance with factory applied ColorPlus finish
- Made from recyclable "Green" materials
We will remove and dispose of your old siding and materials and install new low-cost vinyl siding, cedar wooden shingles or clapboards, or Hardie cement fiber siding. We will also perform any necessary roofing-related carpentry services.
Our South Shore MA & Southeastern MA Service Area
Cycle Roofing & Carpentry provides quality roofing and siding services throughout Plymouth County MA, Bristol County MA, Norfolk County MA, & Dukes County MA including the following South Shore MA, Southeastern MA / South Coast MA, & Martha's Vineyard communities:
SouthCoast MA: Acushnet, Assonet, Attleboro, Berkley, Buzzards Bay, Dartmouth, Dighton, East Freetown, East Wareham, Fairhaven, Fall River, Freetown, Lakeville, Mansfield, Marion, Mattapoisett, Middleboro, Myricks, New Bedford, North Attleboro, North Dartmouth, North Seekonk, Norton, Ocean Grove, Onset, Raynham, Rehoboth, Rochester, Seekonk, Somerset, South Dartmouth, Swansea, Taunton, Wareham, West Wareham, & Westport.
South Shore MA: Abington, Ashland, Avon, Braintree, Bridgewater, Brockton, Canton, Carver, Cohasset, Dedham, Dover, Duxbury, East Bridgewater, Easton, Foxboro, Framingham, Halifax, Hanover, Hingham, Hanson, Holbrook, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hull, Kingston, Marshfield, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Milton, Natick, Needham, Norwell, Pembroke, Plymouth, Plympton, Quincy, Randolph, Rockland, Scituate, Sharon, Sherborn, Silver Lake, Stoughton, Walpole, Wellesley, West Bridgewater, West Hanover, Westwood, Weymouth, Whitman, & Wrentham.
Martha's Vineyard: Aquinnah, Chilmark, Edgartown, Oak Bluffs, Tisbury, Vineyard Haven, & West Tisbury.
Contact us to discuss your roofing or siding home improvement project!